Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's week #2 in June and the focus items are Soups, Stews, and Chili's


I hope everyone enjoyed trying some new things as you stocked upon white flour last week. 

This week, our focus items are Soups, Stews and Chili's.  These are from my pantry...and there is probably close to $10.00 sitting here.  It really made me think as I shot pictures of them.  So, be watching for ideas of how to include these (besides purchasing them directly...which is also fine) by making them yourself.

Enjoy this great weather we are having today....it is about time!

2 comments:

mimi said...

thanks for your research, I am sharing with my friends and family!

The Little Red Hen said...

Thanks Mimi! I hope you find helpful information here. Feel free to make comments on our Facebook page as well!

01 09 10