Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Expanded Pantry, new extended hours

Hi all:

In a previous post, I mentioned this warehouse that sells a number of food storage items, including pasta by the pound and spices. Although I don't have a PDF for the pasta and other items, I do have a PDF for the Spices which is: http://www.pageproz.com/fjspicelistjun09.pdf

This warehouse now has new and reportedly extended hours. They are as follows:

New Expanded Pantry Warehouse Hours:

New Warehouse Outlet Hours for Foam Clothing and Expanded Pantry products:
Times: Tuesday & Thursday: 2 – 6 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: 165 N. 1330 W., Orem, UT, Suite B-3
Take I-15 Orem Center Street exit. Go west. Take first right (1330 W). Go 2 blocks to the north side of building B, Office B-3. Map: Map to Expanded Pantry

(I realize that this listing also refers to Foam Clothing, which is preparedness clothing for cold weather. When the presenter, Jim Phillips, will be teaching this class again, I will try to post the information for those who might be interested.)

Just another source to help you in your efforts to be prepared!

1 comment:

Sherlauna said...

I bought some cans from Expanded Pantry. Is the expiration date valid or can they store longer?

01 09 10