|Image courtesy of wildriverrouges|
The FAMILY HOME STORAGE CENTER PRODUCTS list has been posted with several pricing changes. (The comparisons below correspond to the 2010 pricing as that is the last I had record of).
Pricing increases appear in several of the following:
- Black Beans: Was $13.20 for 25 lbs and is now $16.30. In fact, all of the bean prices have increased.
- Non-Fat Milk: Was $41.65 for 25 lbs and is now $47.20
- Macaroni: Was $16.50 for 20 lbs and is now $20.25
Pricing decreases appear for several items including the following:
- White Flour: Was $10.30 for 25 lbs and is now $8.85
- Prepared LDS Family reports: A 25 lb. bag of white flour went down from $13.30 to $8.85 since 2012.
Please keep in mind that we have experienced a drought, so prices will fluctuate. In addition, these prices are generally very, very reasonable.
You can see the new pricing list at this link.
Additionally, to find a Family Home Storage Center (i.e. LDS Cannery) location, please follow this link.