I am so excited that tomorrow is General Conference. Don't you just feel like you need it every 6 months? I have been listening to the Conference talks on CD for the last few weeks. I am looking forward to hearing from the Brethren ..and Sisters as well. I see a new set of CD's for the car in the very near future!
I always try to share everyone else's great ideas that I see. Some people are so creative. Soooo, if you are looking for fun ideas of things to do, check out some of the following from other smart Chicks and Roosters!
- Everyone loves a good game of Bingo!
- Have a General Conference Store!
- Make a General Conference Wall!
- Make a Conference Journal!
- For those who are very Creative, make a Gospel ABC Scrapbook!
- Packet for Nursery Children!
- Draw the Speaker!
- General Conference Treat Buckets!
- Coloring Pages from the 'Friend"!
Hopefully you will find something that will help your children learn and enjoy their General Conference experience.