Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Scholorships.....that you can help with!

I am including a couple of video's for you today.  Although I have never been a single mother as is the case of one of these individuals, I have been placed in a position of being alone and having to support myself far away from my family.  If it wasn't for my education that I chose to complete....and I make that point very clearly.....I chose to complete, I would have been in really difficult circumstances and very alone. There are individuals who need our help in a variety of ways.  Here is one worthy cause you may choose to support.  Just a few dollars can change the life of a family.....imagine how far that donation can take them in the years to come.  You can choose to donate here.



This video also highlights the Perpetual Education Fund.


No comments:

01 09 10