Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Getting the Word Out....through Pinterest

Image courtesy of AmarieB.com
At this point in time, I am always shocked to find someone who either has not heard of or is not using Pinterest. A beloved family member recently bit the bullet and joined.  Welcome to the dark side my dear:)

I get frequent notices that my 'pins' have been repined on to many other people's boards. Today, I decided to look into how popular some of them are. Let's just say that I was a bit shocked by the number count of some of my posts/pins. Would you like to know some of the most popular pins?  Okay!

1.  I wrote a post on Canning Dried Beans.  To date, it has been repined over 8,000 times!
2.  Another post/pin on how to use Mylar Bags  has been repined nearly 3,000 times.
3.  Information how to mix good tasting Powdered Milk has been repined nearly 5,000 times.
4.  I wrote a post about Temple Marriage (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) that included a fabulous video from Jenny Phillips.  This one has been repined nearly 9,000 times.

These are just a handful that I discovered.  I am very humbled by all of this, and very grateful to you as readers.  I hope to be able to continue to offer information that may be helpful to you as you pursue your quest to be prepared. 

I want to thank you all for your interest.  May the Lord bless you all.   



No comments:

01 09 10