(Image courtesy of digitalcatharsis.files.wordpress.com)
Well, I wondered if I should mention it or not,....but out little blog has now reached the ripe old age of "2". I often wonder if anyone reads the information that has been shared. Well, Google Analytics has some answers to that question:
- Since June of 2010, tens of thousands of visitors have come to the site.
- They have come from 106 Countries and Territories
- In the United States, visitors have come from all 50 states and 2 territories
- Utah has had the most visitors, but Texas and California are not far behind.
You may wonder what most people are looking for...and so was I. So, here are the top five (with links) that were the most visited:
- Recipes using Clear Gel (by far the number one choice).
Are you surprised by this list? I sure was! So, with all those 'visitors', I would like to know what you would like to see more of, learn more about, or celebrate.
I thank you all for your kindness, it is greatly appreciated!
Let's make it another great year!