Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's a Matter of Spiritual Preparedness...October General Conference 2016

Hello everyone:

Every October, I look forward to an event.  In my religion, we have a Conference for all members of our Church worldwide twice a year.  It is referred to as "General Conference".  This gives members around the world to hear from our Prophet, Thomas S Monson, the Apostles and Leaders of the Auxiliaries.  If you are fortunate, you can attend in person, however a majority of us listen or watch through many mediums.

General Conference feeds my soul.  I learn and have such Gratitude for the opportunity to feed at the feed of the Lord's anointed. I have been touched by many of the messages.  I have chosen to share some of my favorite quotes from Saturday's sessions with you. They are below:















No comments:

01 09 10