Sunday, March 11, 2012

I am grateful to all the "Brittney's" who humbly teach me to be better...

I have the opportunity each week to provide services to the pediatric population in both medical and educational settings.  Each setting provides me with different opportunities to learn from these young individuals.  In the medical setting, I am often touched by the resilient spirit of children and their parents. This is particularly true of the little ones with incredible odds stacked against them. There have been times that they have brought me to tears.  It is my feeling that because of their righteousness in the pre-mortal life, that they have come to teach many lessons to us all.

The video you are about to watch, shows how this beautiful young girl has figured out one of life's great lessons at her young age.  Her acts of service astound me.  I hope to be more like Brittney....and I hope you do as well.  


No comments:

01 09 10