We have the tremendous blessing of having the Lindon Home Storage Center (Former known as the "Cannery") in our midst. Gone are the days of Wards being assigned days to go do Family Canning. Now, it is your opportunity to make that happen for your family. How do you do it? It's easy.
- Download the order form. You can fill it out electronically and sign it electronically if you wish, or just print it out and complete it by hand. It is really your choice. You can find the order form at the following link: http://www.providentliving.org/pfw/multimedia/files/pfw/pdf/120974_HomeStoragePriceSheetSpring2009_pdf.pdf
- Call the Lindon Home Storage Center at (801) 785-0997 to make an appointment.
- Keep your Appointment! In all seriousness, you need to keep any appointment you make. The location of the Home Storage Center is 940 West Center, Lindon, Utah.
- Turn in your completed form before the scheduled shift. The Missionaries will compile all the lists of all the persons scheduled for the shift and choose the most widely requested items to pack. (No longer can you "shop" for any canned item you were seeking)
- Enjoy the service of helping others and yourself by canning the Food Items.
- Take them home!